Sunday, April 21, 2019

MY REASERCH PAPER


On my research paper, I am planning to give all the details about why there is a language issue in Puerto Rico. However, I know that it will not going to be easy for me to found out all the information that I need which going to help my readers. The most important thing is that I already found the basic sources that going to help me to write an academic paper. My big question is "Why did English not become the first language in Puerto Rico after colonization". To be specific, many things happed after U.S possessed the Island. For example, Spanish-America war, political problem, economical problem, and so much more. According to my research, Puerto Rico was colony of Spanish for 400 years that fact penalized them on many aspects of their lives because they been so longer under Spanish colony. They are Spanish culture. Moreover, I keep searching for more information to be able to present a true and certain information. Regarding to my topic, it seems lake, it going to be challenging and hard for me to explain all the reasons, but I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment