Sunday, February 10, 2019

About Me


My name is Didi Malembo, I come from a rich country in Center of Africa in the name of Republic Democratic of Congo. I' am married with a beautiful wife who is name Komana Malembo, together we have three children, Zaina, Benie, and Didi Junior. I am a kid of person who likes to travel around the world meet different people and cultures. Just way my goal is to visit all the Islands. Actually, I did not reach my goal yet, I already went to two of them only, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. The first Island that I visited in my life was Hawaii, during my journey, I was happy to discover nice places that have beaches and trees. Also, my second Island that I visit was Puerto Rico, I saw some places lake Africa with nice weather and overview that is the reason way I choose Puerto Rico for my project in this class. However, the worse thing that I don't like in my life is failing. I don't like to fail in any domain of my life even though I'm facing difficult time or if what I need and doing takes time to be done I like to persevere until I reach my goal . In addition, I like to be happy for who I am and traying to be connect with people because I think that anyone has something that can be helpful for me. Finally, my best color is bleu why because my daddy likes that and used to paint our house with blue and white color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment